Fully Digital, Programmable 4-Channel Behind-the-Ear InstrumentsFEATURED ONLINE SPECIAL!
For Mild to Severe & Ski-Slope High Frequency Hearing Losses
2 HEARING AID DISCOUNT
BASE XM's combine tried-and-true technologies into simple, economical hearing aids. They are a great choice if you are looking for basic digital instruments that you want customized for your individual hearing loss at a superb price-to-performance ratio. BASE XM's are a special in-house private label brand for Lloyds featuring the technology of one of the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturers.
LLOYD'S SALE PRICE = SAVE 70% Typical retail $2500 - $3500 pair
- TWO (2) HEARING AID SPECIAL!
- Adaptive Noise Reduction – helps minimize loud noises that sometimes interfere with listening comfort
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation – listens to identify and reduce feedback to help offer optimal amplification in dynamic environments
- Expansion – improves sound quality in quiet situations by only amplifying sounds of interest
- Multiple Listening Programs – allows you the flexibility to switch between preset memories or programs for optimal hearing in various types of different listening situations. Three (3) programs available
- #1. Normal (default) - comfortable, daily listening program
- #2. Noisy situations - helps reduce or minimize background noise in loud environments
- #3. Music - gives you an enhanced boost in volume
- NO wireless technology
- Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) Design – this is an adaptation to the standard open-fit style. With the receiver being in your canal rather than behind the ear, it extends the fitting range of open-fit instruments to people with more severe hearing loss especially in the high frequencies. The special vented ear piece allows your ear canal to remain open-feeling, and you will not experience occlusion (the sensation that your ear is plugged or that you are talking into a barrel). Also the compact design of the BTE, paired with the thin tube, allows this type of instrument to be the most discreet BTE style available.
Learn More @ Our Full Site
- For mild to severe hearing & ski-slope high frequency losses
- Programmable, 4-channel digital signal processing
- Directional microphones
- Background noise reduction
- Microphone noise reduction - reduces internal circuit noise when in quiet situations
- Feedback cancellation
- Data logging
- Up to three (3) individual listening programs
- Programmable, manual rocker switch for volume control or program change
- Audible alert tones for program change, low battery, and volume change
- Size #312 battery
- Available colors: beige*, charcoal*, sandy brown*, silver/grey*. Note: (*) indicates special order color