Comply Snap Tip (10 pack)
The Comply Snap Tips can be used to replace a traditional earmold when more comfort is desired. Must be used with the Snap Tip Adapter.
**This product is being discontinued, limited sizes/types in stock**
- Unsurpassed comfort and feedback control
- Cosmetically more appealing
- Fewer visits for earmold impressions and adjustments
- Easy fit
- No more ear impressions
- Tan tips made of high tech slow recovery foam that can replace a custom earmold
- Foam softens when it reaches body temperature to form an active seal in the ear canal
- Built in cerumen filter is acoustically transparent
- Snaps easily onto Comply earpieces
- When choosing Snap Tips for the first time, it's best to measure the diameter of your current earpiece at its widest point in the canal and select a Snap Tip size accordingly.
- The vented tips can be used when you need a half size smaller (i.e. a 14mm vented tip can fit people who need a 12-13mm diameter tip)
- Change the Snap Tip when it looks dirty, foam does not recover or tip layers separate, or after 2-3 weeks, whichever occurs first
- Stop using Snap Tips if ear canal becomes sore, as this might mean you have picked the wrong size
- Snap Tips are not for use by children without adult supervision
- Snap Tips are NOT recommended if a patient:
- Has a draining ear
- Uses ear drops, ointments, lotions, salves or sprays in the ear canal
- Has poor vision or hand control
- Is unable to check tip daily
|Type of Snap Tip
Highest Attenuation - fits all hearing loss types
9mm-up to 100dB
6mm-up to 65dB
3mm-low power aids
|High-tech slow recovery foam that softens when it reaches body temperature
|Easy to engage and insert. Foam needs to be compressed prior to insertion into ear.
Tan/Gray Dual Foam
|Medium attenuation -
up to 65 - 70 dB loss
|Combination of slow and instant recovery foam
|Easier to engage and insert. May require compression prior to insertion into ear.
|Gray Soft Foam
|Lowest attenuation -
up to 55 dB loss
|Easiest to engage and insert. No compression needed prior to insertion into ear. This is a great option for an open fitting solution.